Monday, February 28, 2011

Hooray for Hollywood!




   


Well, I stayed up late last night to watch the Academy Awards.  I still can't believe my childhood dreams of being a movie star never panned out!  And although I missed being there in person by a few days I was actually in Hollywood just last Wednesday, only 4 days before the big award show, and I actually got to walk on the red carpet... ok, it was covered in plastic, but nonetheless, I got to walk on it!   Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, as an adult my ambitions have shifted somewhat, just recently I had three paintings accepted by the Round Rock Area Arts Council, and I am tickled pink!   I just dropped them off at the Williamson County Annex today and they should be hanging there through the end of June.  So I hope  you'll get a chance to drop by and take a look!

Top Left:  Serpent Dance 
Top Right:  Sun Worship
Bottom Left :  Sun Serpent
All  9 x 12, acrylic

1 comment: