Saturday, May 04, 2013

May Framer's Gallery Report

Several members of the Williamson County Art Guild are displaying their work at the Framer's Gallery in Georgetown during the month of May.  The city's First Friday celebration drew lots of people to the town square to enjoy the great weather and the art. 

The winner of the People's Choice award goes to Alora Johns for her painting, "Snow Bird."  Congratulations Alora!



I have enjoyed my time serving as Gallery Chair for the past two years.  However, it's time to let someone else take over the position.  Linda Figg has accepted her nomination as the new chair.  Assuming she will be voted in on Tuesday night, she will be coordinating WCAG's art at the Framer's Gallery.  Any WCAG member who wishes to display at the Framer's Gallery should contact Linda in the future.  Again, I have enjoyed the position and I thank the membership for allowing me to serve as Gallery Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment